Altiora Peto - Striving for the highest
T: Telephone02 4721 0529
The Towers Magazine has been published since the school's opening in 1950, with the exception of 1951 and 1988.
A digitisation project of all editions was completed in 2017 in preparation for the school's 70th Anniversary, but current privacy legislation requires us to make reasonable attempts to advise people who may be featured in the publication after 1955. A time before individual consent was common practice. This is clearly not possible.
Below are full editions from 1950, 1952, 1953 and 1954 and then small sections, including the front cover and ideally the Headmaster's/Principal's message.
We hope that many of our alumni will enjoy this walk down memory lane and thank you to the staff and students who have contributed to this wonderful publication over seven decades.
158-240 High Street
Penrith NSW 2750
telephone 02 4721 0529
We acknowledge the Darug people, original owners of the land on which we learn, and pay respects to Elders past, present and future.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to http://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.